Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Family FotoFun Challange - Presents!

FamilyFotoFunFriday


Santa sure left plenty of things to open on Christmas morning!


Camille's favorite gifts, by far, were the toy violin... and the digital camera!



These were the gifts I received from Camille. She made all of them at school and wrapped them in tissue paper... I love every one of them!In addition, my husband got me the perfect gift. It is something I have alway wanted, but would never buy for myself. He bought me this Coach handbag... no the knock off, but the real deal! Thank you, dear! I love you!


3 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

WOW~ You guys cleaned up. What a sweetie you are married to! I love the gifts that Camille made you!

Thanks for participating!

Anonymous said...

I love the toy violin!!!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Love that toy violin : ) so cute!!! Congrats on your first coach purse!!! What a sweet man you are married too : )