Monday, December 08, 2008

42 Facts about Faye

Not about Camille... this time about ME!

1. What Is your natural hair color?
Dish water blond (with a few grays here and there)

2. Where were your My Space and Facebook pictures taken?
On the White House lawn

3. What's your middle name?
Michelle. My parents were certain that I would be a boy and wanted to name me Michael.

4. Your current relationship status?
Very happily married to a great guy, named Michael!

5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
Not sure he even knows I exist!

6. What is your current mood?
Content

7.What color underwear are you wearing?
Multicolored stripes

8.What makes you happy?
When my family is happy

9. What makes you sad?
When my family is sad.

10. If you could go back in time, and change something what you would change?
I would do better in school. I really regret not becoming a veterinarian

11. If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be?
A panda at the Panda Reserve in Chengdu, China.

12. Ever had a near death experience?
Not really. I did really 'think' I was going to die once... does that count?

13. Something you do a lot.
Work... unfortunately.

14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
"Baby it's cold outside!"

15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
Lissa

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?Ron Jaworski if you are a Philadelphia Eagles fan, Joan Crawford if you are not.

17. When was the last time you cried?Hmmm...I cry a lot, but I really haven't been that teary recently.

18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Oh sure! In choir and in school performances. I had the lead in a school musical when I was a kid. I also tried out to sing the national anthem once at a sporting event.

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?I like Hiro's power from Heroes. (Power over the space time thing.)

20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes.

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Regular coffee with a little whole milk and Equal. I love lattes, but I don't want to put out the money for them.

22. What's your biggest secret?
If I told you, it wouldn't be my biggest SECRET anymore.

23. Favorite color?
Purple or Red

24. When was the last time you lied?Oh God...I don't know. I don't lie often. I get in trouble for not lying. I'm more of a sin of ommision type. Probably the last time I lied was on the phone.
Sorry _______ isn't here right now.

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?Yes. My kid is 4 and I like a lot of her faves just as much as she does.

26. Do you like school?
I liked school, especially college. I wouldn't want to go back to high school, but college was a blast.

27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Shock Top Beer. If you've never had it, you should try it.

28. Do you speak any other language?
I'm pretty good at American Sign Language. I understand some French and Spanish, but don't speak either fluently. I am currently taking Mandarin Chinese, so hopefully, one day I will be able to hold my own in Shanghi.

29. What's your favorite smell?
New Car. I know, weird.

30. If you could describe your life in a few words what would it be?
Driven by the need to love and be loved.

31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
About 5 minutes ago when I put my daughter to bed.

32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
Yes.
33. What are you thinking about right now?
The fact that I have only 9 work days left before an extended holiday vacation from work!

34. What should you be doing?
Packing lunches for tomorrow.

35. What was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
Michael.

36. How often do you pray?
More often than you would think...not often as I should.

37. Do you like working in the yard?
No. I don't enjoy it and the last time I did anything (in October) I ended up with a poison ivy infection so bad that I had to get steroid injections.

38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Chesney... but only if I could have the guy that goes with name! Haha!

39. Do you act differently around your crush/boyfriend?I'm way myself around Michael, so it boggles my mind he loves me.

40. Name one song that reminds you of your boyfriend.
"No Hello Daddy" A song composed by my 4 year old.

41. Whats your favorite song at the moment? Bubbly by Colbie Caillet

42. What is your song as a couple?
Home by Don Henley. It was our wedding song.

No comments: