Friday, December 05, 2008

FFFF - Homemade Holiday



FamilyFotoFunFriday
2007 Gingerbread House

2007 House

While this is last year's house that Camille created with her Mimi (this year's house will be created on December 13th) I didn't want to miss the opportunity to play this week's FFFF. I will post pictures of this year's house. It's a new tradition that Mimi started and I think it's a fun one. I also have an AWESOME drawing to post, but since it was so good, I decided to use it for this year's Christmas cards. Since not everyone has received their card yet, I don't want to spoil the surprize, so I will post that later as well.

As promised, the 2008 Gingerbread House!

(What a difference a year makes!)

1 comment:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Oh...I LOVE IT!!!!! Sooo cute! I hope our girls grow up and LOVE gingerbread houses as much as I do!

Thanks for participating!