Saturday, March 20, 2010

The really amazing moments...

I'm really happy about a lot of things right now...
  • We have accomplished the impossible. It sounds like a contradiction, especially if you really believe that, with God, ALL things are possible, but China simply is not allowing people like us adopt again... but WE ARE ALLOWED! And this is a miracle! A true gift from God.

  • Camille will have a baby brother. A sibling. For a long time I really thought Camille might be an only child. While I was willing to accept this, as I will accept God's plan for her, it made me kind of sad. I think siblings add dimension to our lives.

  • Camille's sibling will share her same nationality. He will also be Chinese. Is this important? Maybe, maybe not. In blended families like ours, it may not be so important, but it can be something special that they can share, like being adopted.

We love you, Jon Paul, and we can't wait to have you home. Your big sister keeps a photo of you under her pillow :)

2 comments:

mskajlc said...

Oh Faye, what an absolutely beautiful blessing he is!!! He is gorgeous!!! Coongratulations!!

mskajlc said...

ummm that should be CONgratulations!!