Thursday, March 04, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

It's March and we're up to our eyeballs in projects! Mike and I are having the kitchen remodeled and new siding put on the house. I may have mentioned that before. We've spent the last several weeks interviewing contrators and finally found one we like. He's sent me some preliminary plans, and I like what I see so far. I'm encouraged. We should be closing on the refinance in the next week, so once that's done and we've finalized the plans, we can begin ordering cabinets! Fun! We're also working on another very special project that we haven't gone public with yet, but it's a biggie! Stay tuned for that announcement :)

Finally, I never thought I'd see the day, Mike actually made an application with the Seeing Eye! I am so proud of him! I hope he's able to go and obtain his first guide dog this fall! I think it would be wonderful for him!



Add Image

2 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Exciting times! Looking forward to your news.

McNew Family said...

Is it Seeing Eye or Guide Dogs in Boring, OR? My friend has received a couple of her dogs from Boring, OR and San Rafael, CA - both are good. Good luck - I don't think he will regret it!

Donna