Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Take a moment

Sometimes I think we get too caught up in the day-to-day rush to realize and remember how lucky we really are. Lately, I've been feeling bogged down. I have too much to do at work before the end of the year; an impossible workload really. I have the holiday "rush" to deal with, getting ready for Christmas and top that with a trip to Ireland (I leave the day after Christmas). I have band rehearsal for my trip to Ireland. There are lots of piano gigs for Mike to run to, we have one more big even for the foundation, the annual children's holiday party. Camille is so excited! It's another event she will be able to volunteer for.


On the other hand, I think we need to stop, take a moment and just remember how very fortunate we are to have so much, to have each other and what a very special time of year this truly is...

1 comment:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

That is the most precious picture!!