Friday, November 14, 2008

Update

I like to try to keep things updated, but for the last week we've been in a lull. Nothing has happened that has been "note-worthy". It's both good and bad. I don't find our day-to-day terribly interesting, so I just figure my readers don't either.

This week was the same-old routine. Camille did get her first "report card" (if you can call it that) mostly it was a progress report. Camille has met all of the requirements for the first marking period and her teacher has recommended she stays in the enrichment program. All of the grades in Camille's school are taught on 3 levels, including pre-k. They are "on-grade" for kids that are doing fine with the requirements, "support" for kids who need a little extra help, and "enrichment" for kids who can handle and need a little more than the requirements. We are proud that Camille is doing so well. More importantly, she really seems to enjoy school.

Mike and I are attending the annual fall fundraiser for the Little Rock Foundation tomorrow. I am looking forward to it and this is our 10th year attending. My how time flies.

I am really looking forward to the holidays. I have already done some planning and shopping. I think this year is really going to be something special.

No comments: