Sunday, September 21, 2008

Extreme Makeover - Bedroom Edition

Thanks to a $200 giftcard I received as an award at work, and a terrific sale at Macy's yesterday, I am working on making over our master bedroom. Since we moved into this house 6 1/2 years ago, our master bedroom has never really been decorated. The window treatments came with the house and room has always been very neutral and boring! Not anymore! It's not complete yet, but here's a peak at before and some aftershots. The bedding set also has "euro shams" but we don't have the pillows to fill them yet. Also, I am going to do something else with the wall art. Will post again when the room is finished, probably sometime in October.

I am now inspired and I plan to do our living room and bathroom in the coming months as well.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Faye, Your new bedroom Looks great!! hugs.. helen