Friday, September 21, 2007

What do you do with stickers from the Supermarket?



Another week has flow by. This drives me completely crazy! I like to think myself to be a "stop and smell the roses" kind of person. But I've got so many projects going, I haven't had the time. It irritates me because I think of what I'm missing. Mostly Camille...
Mike and I have been talking about buying a new house for a while. While we like this house and love the neighborhood it is in, we've simply out grown it. We need more space. Additionally, I commute 50 miles to work... one way. I would like to shorten the commute.
I've been looking at houses, none of which Mike liked. This past weekend I found a winner. You know the way you feel when walk into the 'right' house? Mike felt it too. It's in a lovely neighborhood and just 6 miles from where I work. Keep your fingers crossed for us. We plan to make an offer.
Camille is doing well. She enjoys preschool and is learning a tremendous amount. We are always amazed at the progress she has made in past 2 years.

No comments: