Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Family FotoFun Challange - Close Up

I can't believe the weekend is almost upon us once again! It's time for the FFFFC. If you'd like to participate, you can check out Lydia's Blog.

This week's FFFFC is close-ups. I tried to choose a few that were true close-ups and not cropped up photos. Here are some of my favorites beginning with a shot I took on the bus back to the hotel from the Civil Affairs building in Changsha on Gotcha Day...
Another close up taken at the hotel a couple of days later....
This is our little clown a few weeks after we came home from China...

This is my all-time favorite... an award winner for sure, take this summer...

1 comment:

Lauren and Ed said...

Great idea starting with older photos. It amazes me how much children change in their first few years of life. Great job!