Monday, November 23, 2009

Ireland, here I come!

The director has started a blog, which you can find here: All things Ireland for UD and UMASS

I'm getting excited! Mike is getting a little nervous about being home with the cherub for 10 days solo. They both will be fine (she is quite independent and I have no doubt that she will take good care of daddy while I am gone!)

There is a lot to do between now and then. Rehearsals are being scheduled as we speak. 16 pieces of music! Considering we only played 2 pieces for alumni band in October, I think it's going to be quite a challenge. I'm going to have to get a flip folder... I'm not even sure where to buy one of those these days, but I've got Mike on the case... he's checking the local music store. Probably a good place to start. We're also heading to LL Bean this week for some comfy waterproof shoes. Lots to do... the countdown begins!

No comments: