Friday, July 03, 2009

Reincarnation

Remember this? This was my all-time, favorite little sundress. An American flag dress from Osh Kosh I picked up from the outlets for a song. Camille wore it all the time and somehow, dispite the fact that it was mostly white, I managed to keep it really clean! These photos were taken on 4th of July 2006, a little more than month before Camille turned 2. The dress is size 18 month and it was just a tad big on her, but I loved it!


Flash forward 3 years, July 2009. As you can see I held on to that little dress. Again this year, Camille has a dress for 4th of July (those of you keep up with the blog know that wearing pant and shorts are an on-going battle of wills and dresses and skirts are the preferred attire in Camille's world) Camille is riding her bike in the 4th of July parade again this year. It's not easy to ride a bike in a dress and I dispite my love of all things Americana, I don't have a t-shirt for her to wear! No matter, everything old is new again! Out comes the THE DRESS! Thank heaven for skinny girls! Doesn't it make a perfect top! Yay!






1 comment:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Quite cute!!! Love the multiple season outfits!