Friday, December 14, 2007

A star is born?

My first ever job was one I did when I was nine. I walked dogs in my neighborhood; 25 cents per dog. We didn't have a dog and I loved them. Owners who bought a walk for their dog really got their money's worth.

Camille is 3 years old and has received her first paycheck. How? Recently she went to a casting call for a Goddard School TV commercial. It was a no-brainer for the casting director and Camille easily landed the part. The commerical shoot earned her the very first paycheck. And, she had a great time doing the commercial shoot. She wasn't at all intimidated by the lights, cameras and people all around and she had a terrific time playing with other kids who were at the shoot too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! A rising star! Good for you, Camille! You are a beautiful and obviously talented little girl.