Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Family FotoFun Challange - Thankful

Lissa asked: "What are you most thankful for?" I could use the standard answer that I think ALL of us are thankful for, good health, our families, our home, etc. But this year, I have something a little different in mind... it has to do with our new (as of February) dog, Riley. While she is very cute and mostly sweet, we've had a lot of behavioral issues with her that we have not been able to crack. At my wits end, Mike called the veterinarian to see what could be done. The vet recommended Bark Busters, so we called them and a local trainer agreed to come to our house on Wednesday. The trainer was fabulous. She spent 3 1/2 hours at our home and it's like we have a completely new dog! Seriously... 180 degree change in behaviour. We are so happy with the results and they offer a lifetime gaurantee. So this year, I am thankful for Bark Busters!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow! I might have to call Bark Busters! Your puppy is so cute!

Nathan's Mommy