Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

We've been so busy it's been hard to find the time to post. It's been hard to find the time to do anything we enjoy doing. Our house went on the market a little over a week ago. We've had a couple of offers, but nothing that has been 'acceptable' yet. I think it's the whole buyers market mentality. I guess some buyers take that to mean a seller should just 'give away' the house. It's been a tremendous amount of work to get our place ready to show and it's been some work keeping it that way. We have another showing tonight... a couple who saw the house on Sunday is coming back for a second look.

Camille is now in dance class on Monday nights, rather than Saturday mornings. The Saturday morning teacher quit. Being new to the who 'dance class' thing, I didn't really know what to expect and I guess I thought the Saturday class was 'normal'. Well, let me tell you... compared to the Monday evening class, the Saturday class just stunk! The Monday dance class teacher is absolutely fabulous and, for the first time, Camille said "I want to go back and do that again!" The Monday teacher is gentle but firm, maintains control, teaches dance and makes it really fun!

So that's the latest update from the house of Cami.

No comments: