Friday, August 03, 2007

The Things They Say...

Sometimes Camille comes up with things that make us laugh or just seem wise beyond her 2 years and 11 months of age.

Scene one: Riding in the car with Bop.

Cami: "Bop."

Bop: No response

Cami: "Muse me Bop."

Bop: No respones

Cami: a bit louder "Hey Bop!"

Bop: "Yes Princess?"

Cami: "Put my window down, peas!"

Bop: Rolls down the window with the drivers side controls

Cami: "Good job, Bop!"

Scene two: Riding in the car with Mommy after preschool

Cami: "Mommy? What's your name?"

Me: "Mommy."

Cami: "Noooo.... What's your real name?"

Me: "What do you mean?"

Cami: "I mean like my name is Camille and Daddy's name is Michael... What's your name?"

Me: "Oh... my name is Faye."

Cami: "Oh... Faye... Faye... Faye..."

Scene three: In the classroom at preschool the very next day.

Cami: "Mommy!"

Me: "Hi Camille!"

Cami: Looking at her friend Jordan who is standing close by, "This is my mommy and her name is Faye!"

Jordan: "Hi Camille's Mommy Faye!"

Gotta love the almost three-year-old set! Life is fun!

1 comment:

4D said...

What a cutie!!

Thx for visiting my blog!

Keep smilin!