Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco de Mayo

Happy May! The week was gorgeous! Cami had a wonderful time playing outside. I had no idea that a kid could get SO dirty! I think this is a just a small sampling of what the summer will hold.

We are preparing for the summer. I have purchased some summery clothing for Cami, although I am never really sure what size to buy since her growth seems to come in spurts. I bought a few things in 18 months and few in 24 months sizes. Only 2 weeks ago her 12 month size clothing still fit her fine. This week, those items are clearly too small. We still have lots of 12 month size summer clothing left over from last year. Because of her petite size and small waist, I think a lot of the shorts will be fine. My concern is that the tops will be obviously too small.

It's hard for me to believe that things have already come almost full circle. We received our referral (Cami's photo and information) on May 25, 2005... Has it really been a year already?

Cami is showing signs of interest in potty training. I am the one who is rejecting that. Take a baby out of diapers and you have a kid. I guess I'm not ready to give up my baby yet. Besides, where do you find undies for a kid who wears size 3 diapers?

No comments: