Friday, August 14, 2009

Another right

Today is Camille's last day of Friend's Camp. Monday is Camille's 5th Birthday. Since she has a summer birthday, she will never be able to enjoy that right I always enjoyed of bringing something to school to share with her friends in class. So, we discussed bringing cupcakes to celebrate her birthday at camp today. It meant making cupcakes for the entire Mighty Munchkins Camp and that's a lot of kids, but I really love Camille, so I asked her what she'd like to do. She jumped on the opportunity, of course, and asked for vanilla cupcakes (which she calls "pupcakes") with purple icing, red sprinkes and rings. I found sparkling princess rings for the girls and compass rings for the boys. It was a labor of love, because I really hate to bake, but here's a small sample of the final product. I hope they taste as yummy as they look!

Happy 5th birthday Camille! Enjoy your special day! Love, Mommy.



No comments: