Saturday, January 31, 2009

Update

My camera is broken again. I've had in the shop before for the same problem, and since it's not a $1000 camera, I have decided rather than spending the money to fix it again, I am going to replace it. It's a Kodak EasyShare and I like the EasyShare system, so I'll probably replace it with something similar. So, there will be no new photos until I get a new camera.

We're already tired of winter. It's been cold, very cold and icy here. Camille has cabin fever, so we're looking for an additional activity for here. She is very interested in ice skating, so we're enrolling her in weekly skating lessons at the local rink.

On a happy note, Mike is starting a new job at a local law firm on Monday. He's really thrilled to have found a position at a practice that specializes in the areas of Estate Planning, Wills & Trust, Tax Planning, Real Estate and Commercial Law. It has been a long timing coming, so we are thrilled for him too!

1 comment:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Sorry about your camera. Congrats on the new job, Mike!